Initiative Funds & Promotional Items
We are now accepting applications for Community Initiatives Funds for up to $200 for the 2023-24 fiscal year.
To receive funding from the Central Wellness Coalition you must be a networking member. Membership in the Central Wellness Coalition is FREE and can provide you with benefits such as access to our community grants and community initiatives funding and coalition networking events. It can also provide you with opportunities to gain information about wellness opportunities. Please fill out the form at the bottom of this page to apply.
Community initiatives funds. Co-chairs can approve this request as it is based on CWC guidelines, alignment with our focus areas, and availability of funding.
- Upon approval, funds will be issued to the applicant on a reimbursement basis, following the submission of original receipts with the Community Initiatives Claims form (word version) or Community Initiatives Claims form (PDF) or you can find them under the "Forms" tab on the home page.
- Maximum amount $200.00 per group per year (you may apply more than once to add to a maximum amount)
- The request must be made in writing, click here to apply.
- Be as detailed as possible.
- Examples include, but are not limited to:
- Refreshments for community events as per “CWC Healthy Eating Guidelines for Community Events”
- Safety items such as Bicycle helmets for a bicycle rodeo
- Physical activity items such as small weights, resistance bands or exercise mats for active living programs. We recommend the FREE Diabetes Physical Activity Program
Promotional items (limited amounts) may be available upon request as well.
Folding Reusable Bags